We at Borked PC thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you today and for many years to come. As with any relationship, things work more smoothly when we agree on how business will be conducted. Please complete the following agreement.
I/we agree to comply with the following terms:
1) Payment for monthly recurring charges is due and payable upon the implementation date of accepted services or agreed upon payment date. All monthly recurring fees must be paid by one of three methods: check, credit card, or ACH bank transaction.
2) All labor charges are non-refundable.
3) All hardware is sold with a manufacturer's warranty. Borked PC provides no additional warranty.
4) Merchandise may be returned within 30 days, pending a manufacturer’s Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). There is a 10% restocking fee on all items except special-order items. There is a 20% restocking fee on special-order items.
5) Licensed software is not refundable.
6) There is a $25 charge on returned checks.
7) Invoices are due and payable to Borked PC upon completion of the work.
8) All unpaid sums not in dispute shall bear interest at 5% per month.
9) Cost of collection, including reasonable attorney's fees, shall be borne by the client.
10) All merchandise remains the property of Borked PC until paid in full.
11) Borked PC shall not be bound by any terms or conditions printed on a purchase order, check, or correspondence from the client without prior written acceptance of such terms.
12) Quotations and responses to requests for quotations do not include the price of sales tax or shipping unless these items are explicitly stated. The client is responsible for the cost of sales tax and shipping of all merchandise.
13) Borked PC will not perform for clients with past due balances. This includes but is not limited to emergency services.
14) Occasionally, Borked PC may offer for sale items that are demonstration units, refurbished, or used. All such items are sold AS-IS and are not returnable.
15) Borked PC does not guarantee the price and the availability of products and services quoted.
16) All defective merchandise must be returned to Borked PC, prepaid shipping.
17a) Borked PC warrants to Client that the material, analysis, data, programs, and services to be delivered or rendered under this Agreement will be of the kind and quality designated and will be performed by qualified personnel. Borked PC offers no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, regarding system availability and functionality during any phase of its support services and makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the ability to resolve computer-related problems, recover data, or avoid losing data. Borked PC makes no other warranties, whether written, oral, or implied, including, without limitation, a warranty of fitness for merchantability. In no event shall Borked PC be liable for special or consequential damages, either in contract or tort, whether or not the possibility of such damages has been disclosed to Borked PC in advance or could have been reasonably foreseen by Borked PC.
17b) Any third-party products provided to Client according to this Agreement, including but not limited to third-party hardware, software, peripherals, and accessories (collectively, "Third Party Products") shall be provided to Client "as is." Borked PC shall use reasonable efforts to assign all warranties (if any) for the Third Party Products to Client but will have no liability whatsoever for such third party products. All Third Party Products are provided WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER as between Borked PC and Client, and Borked PC shall not be held liable as an insurer or guarantor of the performance or quality of Third Party Products.
18) Jurisdiction. The laws of the State of Pennsylvania shall govern the enforcement of this agreement.